Angel With The Shotgun. I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till' the war's won. The cab angel with a.

Angel with a shotgun anime YouTube
Angel with a shotgun anime YouTube from www.youtube.com

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Fighting 'til the war's won. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours.

Jorbrielle@Gmail.com I'm Pretty Sure That It's Just This Basic Pattern For The Whole Song, But If You Find Any Mistakes, Feel Free To Comment Or Email Me And I'll Fix Them!


Are you a saint or a sinner? castiel finds out that a lot of angels are corrupt and he doesn't know who's a saint and who's a sinner anymore. I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting 'til the war's won, (i'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun) i'm an angel with a shotgun.

He Has His Angel Blade And His Angel Powers.


I don't care if heaven won't take me back. Sign in / register guest home news team changelog download search beatmaps beatmap listing featured artists. The cab angel with a.

I'm An Angel With A Shotgun, Fighting Till' The War's Won.


“angel with a shotgun” is a rousing love song by the cab, about a lover’s promise to his/her significant other. I'm an angel with a shotgun angel with a shotgun get out your guns battle's begun are you a saint or a sinner it's lots of fight then i shall die with my heart on a trigger they say before you start a war you'd better know, what you're fighting for well baby, you're all that i adore if love is what you need, a soldier i will be i'm an angel with a shotgun fighting 'till the war's won i don't. Fighting 'til the war's won.

Because Our Love Can Never Be Destroyed.


I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting til' the wars won, i don't care if heaven won't take me back. Angel with a shotgun off of the cab's new album symphony soldier! Angel with a shotgun_the cab_高音质在线试听_angel with a shotgun歌词|歌曲下载_酷狗音乐.

A Shotgun Is Not An Angels Weapon, It's As Human As It Gets.


An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun) get out your guns, battle's begun are you a saint or a sinner? I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Well baby, you are all that i adore, if love is what you need, a soldier i will be.

Related Posts